• Double Tag

    Before, I got triple tags about the same thing. Now, I got double. *It's fine~*
    I got from:
    Sintya: My lovely BFF *when you're gone~ the pieces of my heart are missing you.. lol. XD*
    Dinda: The Lil' Talented Blogger *she is only 11 y.o. Go visit her blog! it's AWESOME!*
    For both of you, thx a lott~ Lately, I feel a little bit lonely at blogosphere (=blogger's world).
    The rules is at the pic below.


    Okay.... Here are 11 things 'bout me:

    I'm such a totally nerd
    I have 4 BFF. Sintya, Nita, Andra, and Niar
    I'm 12 y.o.
    My java language is suck.
    I love if I make a new friend
    Blogging since... 2009. But in this blog, since 2010.
    I love people who can make me laugh!
    Love my parents...
    Study at SD Muhammadiyah Condongcatur
    'Tania' is my real name. And 'Lessya'? -_- just pseudonym...
    My religion is islam..

    Here are several question from Dinda:
    • When is your birthday?
    • What is your school?
    • What is your fav song for the moment?
    • What did you eat for breakfast today?
    • What time do you go home from school?
    • What time do you wake up?
    • What time do you go to sleep?
    • What is the most played song on your playlist?
    • Who is the blogger that you admire?
    • What is your favorite food?
    • What is your religion?
    And my answer....:
    18 september ^^
    SD Muhammadiyah Condongcatur, Yogya. *just like above. XD*
    1. Enchanted - T-Swift *this song made me enchanted for a few months.. XD*
    2. Butterflies - Alana Lee *nice nice...! Big talent she have*
    3. Wish You Were Here - Avril Lavigne *amazing song! love it, avril!*
    Fried Rice~
    Sometimes 06.30 WIB
    And sometimes 03.30 WIB *for praying~*
    Last night: 23.00 WIB
    Sometimes: 22.00 WIB
    Wew, It's Enchanted!! *T-Swift, you're amazing! lol*
    Sis Lettha, Sis Nana
    Emmm.... Anything, but it's free and delicious *lol*
    .......Islam.........
    Done! Now from Sintya:
    1. Who's blog that totally inspire you?
    2. Are you Indonesian?
    3. Tell the truth, what is your feelings now?
    4. Are you hungry? #trololol
    5. What is your favourite teacher and which subject?
    6. You have siblings?
    7. What is the popular blogger(s) that you ever knew?
    8. What country did you wanna go?
    9. If there's a fairy-godmother what is your wishes?
    10. Dare to watch a SUPER-SPOOKY-SCARY-CREEPY movie(s)?
    11. What's your opinion about my blog?
    My answer:
    It's Sis Lettha!! *she is very talented! awesome! love her blog~!*
    Yess~ And I hope It's forever. *waw, it's nationalism? lol*
    Happy~
    Not yet.
    BU NIA! Math..
    Yes. A silly sistah...
    Lyssa... 30.000 followers! Let's spell together! O-M-G!
    France, I want to pick a photo with Eiffel, and eat every delicious food there.*of course! everybody wants it!!*
    Then I want to go to Italy, I will eat every pizza I meet. And I hope it's free. *Mission Impossible.*
    Japan, to meet my favourite comicus, buy some kimono, and eat, eat, eat... *everybody loves to eat delicious meal!! XD*
    England... want to meet and visit the royal family and the castle.
    Atlantis. *if it founded*
    No way! I'm just believe in my God! No, no fairy. It's not a fairytale.
    maybe I will *if I have friend to watch it* except ghost.
    Simple but nice.. You just have to be more, more, and more creative!

    FINISHED!!
    Now, I want to tag: Kak Fin, Sandra, Kak Rona
    Just that. It's fine right? 11-11-11 is long time ago. So, 3 people is fine right???

    To the three people above, I want to ask:
    1. Your most favourite subject?
    2. Why are you blogging?
    3. Had a broken heart coz a boy?
    4. You think, Who is an Amazing blogger?
    5. Your best friend's name at school?
    6. What are you thinking right now?
    7. What did you think about everyday?
    8. What do you want to be?
    9. Your idol?
    10. Your bloggers friends?
    11. People who inspired your life?
  • You might also like

    1 comment:

    Rona Atikah said...

    ultahnya 18 sept? udah kelewat dong... T.T <--- telat