• Too Busy With My School, Too Stress!

    Just like the tittle above, yes, I was DEPRESSED! STRESS! Yeah, I got it guys.
    Sounds like no sense? Haha. Yeah, NO SENSE!

    A few days ago, I opened internet. I just edited my blog for 30 minutes, and did you know what? My Mom ask, "What are you doing? You didn't study?"
    Oh Godness!! Please make my Mom understand how I feels!!!
    So many homework, a packets of task, and too many drained energy for it all~

    Haha,
    simple wish from me,
    I JUST WANT TO GET A LITTLE BIT REFRESHING! XO
    I DON'T LIKE IF I'M STUCK WITH MY SCHOOL (only)

    Well,, actually, I don't like if I have to study, study, and... STUDY again everyday, everytime, and everywhere...
    THAT'S WILL MAKE ME STUCK!

    Source= Tumblr

    P/S= bad english? I know. Btw, sorry I used too many blockquote..

  • You might also like